I love reading blog posts featured on WordPress Freshly Pressed.
Some posts are hilarious, thought provoking, and simply brilliant. Travelling with Freshly Pressed bloggers resembles wandering down diverging paths in the woods. Some take you to a hidden path with a sudden turn. Some surprise you with glorious wild flowers along the muddy path. Some paths lead to wonders, such as a wild dear and a half-dead rabbit.
If you’re brave enough, you will venture into an uncharted territory. A new world appears before your eyes. You may also stumble on history, like discovering an unused railway line along a neglected stream.
I love Freshly Pressed. To honour my fondness, I’ve credited myself with these badges:
- Bookmarks: What Makes a Post Freshly Press-able (sliceofweb.wordpress.com)
- L’Artichaut Has Been Freshly Pressed (lartichaud.wordpress.com)
- I’ve been Freshly Pressed !! (deetoursbydeepali.wordpress.com)
- Freshly Pressed! (cobwebscupcakesandcrayons.com)
- A Freshly Pressed Thank You (sfnowak.com)
- I am Freshly Pressed. No word yet on when I’ll be Freshly Squeezed. (seejacobwrite.wordpress.com)
- I was Freshly Pressed! Here’s Why. (communicateskills.com)
- Day 246: An Open Letter to the Editors of Freshly Pressed (cherylhuffer.com)
- On being…”Freshly Pressed” (msdrocks.wordpress.com)
- Freshly Pressed (pamelahesterking.wordpress.com)