Through WordPress and links from WordPress, I’ve found incredible bloggers with their brilliant resources. They enlighten me, entertain me and they teach me new skills each day.
I’ve just dedicated a ‘Likes’ page to honour my favourite bloggers. These are my first Top 18 in 6 categories.
I hope you get inspirations from these brilliant bloggers too. Click on the image below and you’ll get to their websites.
There’re so many bloggers that I enjoy their daily company. Please don’t despair if you’re not on this list today. It doesn’t mean that I don’t ‘like’ you. I simply need more time to add you to my artistically presented ‘Likes’ page.
I’m going to add more bloggers to this page slowly. When I say ‘slowly’, I mean it.
I’ve created buttons for most of these bloggers. Creativity took time.
I’ve also just learnt some basic html codes from my long suffering husband. I managed to link the bloggers’ image buttons to their websites. This may sound easy to technical people, but it’s taken me a long time to have just created my Top 18.
I think my Likes page looks lovely. What do you think?
I’ll come back with more updates soon.
Call to Action:
This weekend, I hope you get to visit at least 3 bloggers on my Top 18.
Enjoy their blogs. Tell them how you like their blogs too.
Subscribe to their blogs to support them.
You may cheer them up by doing so — as the weather will be a bit unpleasant in England this weekend.
- Why I’m better than…(merchesico.wordpress.com)
- This week’s interview – Richard III explains that he is not as bad as most people think (benwilliamsworld.wordpress.com)
- Show is better than Tell (makeapowerfulpoint.com)
- Garland Card & Getting it Wrong! (kerenbaker.wordpress.com)
- It Just Felt Like Christmas (slowdownsunday.org)
- Shabby Chic (scrapperatheart.com)
- The Heart of the Highlands (theretiringsort.com)
- Portrait of a Peacock (collinesblog.wordpress.com)
- Why Oh Why? (lanternpost2012.wordpress.com)
- Knock, Knock! Who’s There! (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- DIY Friday: HOW TO… MAKE YOUR OWN BLOG BUTTON. (sweetjellybean.com)
- Strong vs Weak Words ~ Part 32 ~ Tautologies (robincoyle.wordpress.com)
- Zadie Smith’s 10 Rules of Writing (brainpickings.org)
- My New Book, Publishing E-Books For Dummies, is Now Available! (Aliventures.com)
- Eat Me Cookie Stamp (swiss-miss.com)
- How to Weave a Story that Instantly Captivates Your Audience (copyblogger.com)
- Stephen Fry, Language Enthusiast, Defends The “Unnecessary” Art Of Swearing (openculture.com)
- Idioms Referring to Colors of the Rainbow (dailywritingtips.com)