I know a new landmark in Stockport.
Does this place look familiar to you?
It’s the same place where Tilly had her famous photograph taken, which is now used as the header of her blog, The Laughing Housewife.
We climbed up the same climbing frame which Tilly did last time.
I think it’s a very important landmark in the Stockport history, at least, it’s to me.
If Tilly’s fans all go there and climb the same frame (not at the same time please, as the climbing frame may collapse), we may also improve the tourism industry in Stockport.
My Related Posts:
- When Janet met Tilly: an ebook
- Stockport Air Raid Shelters
- What would you do for a friend’s friend?
- Milk in first with Earl Grey?
- Perfect tea
- Oxo cube: good or evil?
- Laughter and love
- The north south divide
- English in the north: dropping consonants
- Granny Liu
- Food, glorious food!
- How many ways can you view Tilly?