A few days ago, I published an ‘ebook’: When Janet met Tilly: an ebook
Today, I’m surprised to find out that I could convert this ebook into a slideshow, via Speaker Deck slideshow from WordPress.
If you have already had enough of Tilly (The Laughing Housewife) and Janet, please look away now.
If you had problems before downloading the ebook, or you didn’t get round to read it (shame on you), here is your last chance to appreciate Tilly’s wholesomeness.
My Related Posts:
- When Janet met Tilly: an ebook
- Where’s Stockport’s new landmark?
- Stockport Air Raid Shelters
- What would you do for a friend’s friend?
- Milk in first with Earl Grey?
- Perfect tea
- Oxo cube: good or evil?
- Laughter and love
- The north south divide
- English in the north: dropping consonants
- Granny Liu
- Food, glorious food!