I saw this advert last weekend and somehow it attracted my attention.
Hursley Village is just a few minutes from where I live. I’ve been there a few times, but I’m still astonished by the range of services it offer.
1) This village post office opens 7 days a week.
2) It covers almost everything:
- National lottery (i.e. buy lottery tickets and you could have a chance of becoming a multi-millionnaire overnight.)
- Dry cleaning
- Ice cream
- Deliver newspapers & magazines
- Locally produced eggs
- Bread, milk & cakes
- Pre-ordered foreign currency
- Euros on demand
- Greeting cards and stationery
I’m wondering what the post offices are like in your country, or in the place where you live.