Yesterday I achieved my massive Site Table of Contents in this post, My Site Table of Contents – I did it! Today, I’m going to share with you how I created it, and the benefits of spending a weekend organising my site.
The Working Process
Below is my process. Some steps may be slightly different from how Lorelle did it.
- Step 1: Read this post at least three times: Blog Exercises: Organise Your Content
- Step 2: Download Firefox as my new web browser. Download CoLT Firefox Add-on in Firefox. CoLT stands for Copy Link Text.
- Step 3: Open a plain text editor. (I used TextEdit on my iMac.)
- Step 4: Copy all URL of my posts on my Archive page to my plain text file. It will look like this:
- Step 5: Create a rough list of Categories. Move the above URL links under each category accordingly. Continue reading